Wednesday, March 18, 2009

POP



This is the mosaic piece i entered into Kingston Arts Blitz this year. The theme was POP. Can you see POP & FIZ in the picture? The art was to be completed in 24hrs. Yep I did it! Was a great experience, I'll do it again.

I have more competitions to enter this year too.

Oh yes, this is still for sale. $420.

60 x 40 cms Glass tiles on Ply.

I have now started to prepare more boards to become mosaic art. Yes, finally I have got to prepare the backs first, makes it easier at the end.

I have another seahorse panel on the go & a garden scene which I am collecting more broken china for. This will be a new style for me.

I have found the art class on tuesday nights - Love of Art (at Aspendale) very helpful in training my eyes to see, what is & how to interperate it. I am doing water colour & pencil which is new to me. We all have so much fun painting & viewing each others work. we all have so different styles - it's wonderful!

till next time.......go create!

No comments:

Post a Comment